Daniel R. White
Daniel R. White is the son of Donley and Millie White of Vanderbilt. He grew up in the Flatwoods area of Vanderbilt and graduated from Uniontown High School. He is a 1992 graduate of Indiana University of Pennsylvania and a 1996 graduate of Duquesne Law School, where he was a member of the Law Review.
After joining the Pennsylvania Bar In 1996, Dan worked as a law clerk to the Honorable Ralph C. Warman of the Fayette County Court of Common Pleas. He then worked for a mid-sized Pittsburgh law firm. In 1998, he returned to practice In Fayette County and become an associate with the Bowlen & Miele law firm, which later became Horewitz, Cordero, Bowlen & Miele.
In 2001, Dan married Sammi Bilonick of Uniontown. They now reside in Uniontown with their four children. Sammi is a registered nurse at Uniontown Hospital.
Dan joined with Chuck Zebley and Mark Mehalov of Zebley Mehalov to form Zebley, Mehalov and White, on December 1, 2003.
Dan has been a member of the American, Pennsylvania and Fayette County Bar Associations, the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and the National Association of Chapter Thirteen Trustees, He is Involved in the bar association for Chapter 13 debtors counsel in the Western District of Pennsylvania. Dan has been on the faculty for bankruptcy-related continuing education and regularly consults on debtor and creditor Issues in bankruptcy matters.
Dan concentrates in bankruptcy and also handles the firm's estate administration. Dan handles the firm's Chapter 11, 12 and 13 bankruptcy cases as well as representing creditors in all bankruptcy chapters.
Call or contact Dan at [email protected] with any questions on these legal matters.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy 60%
- Estate Administration 25%
- Wills and Estate Planning 10%
- General Civil Practice 5%
- 10% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 1996
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1998
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctor - 1996
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Arts - 1992
- Honors: Dean's List
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Pre Law/Economics
- Bankruptcy Institute, PBI, 2011 to 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 1996 to Present
- Fayette County Bar Association, Member, 1996 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Tighe Evan Ehrman Schenck & Paras, Associate, 1997 to 1998
- Horewitz, Cordero, Bowlen & Miele, Associate, 1998 to 2003
- Pi Kappa Phi