Daniel R. White
After joining the Pennsylvania Bar in 1996, Dan worked as a law clerk to the Honorable Ralph C. Warman of the Fayette County Court of Common Pleas. He then worked for a mid-sized Pittsburgh law firm. In 1998, he returned to practice in Fayette County and become an associate with the Bowlen & Miele law firm, which later became Horewitz, Cordero, Bowlen & Miele.
In 2001, Dan married Sammi Bilonick of Uniontown. They now reside in Uniontown with their four young children. Sammi is a registered nurse at Uniontown Hospital.
Dan joined with Chuck Zebley and Mark Mehalov of Zebley Mehalov to form Zebley, Mehalov and White, on December 1, 2003.
Dan is a member of the American and Fayette County Bar Associations, the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys and the National Association of Chapter Thirteen Trustees. He is currently involved in the creation of a bar association for Chapter 13 debtors counsel in the Western District of Pennsylvania. Dan has been on the faculty for bankruptcy-related continuing education and regularly consults on debtor and creditor issues in bankruptcy matters
Dan concentrates in bankruptcy and also handles the firm's wills and estates. Dan handles the firm’s Chapter 11, 12 and 13 bankruptcy cases as well as representing creditors in all bankruptcy chapters.
Call or contact Dan at dwhite@Zeblaw.com with any questions on these legal matters.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- General Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Pennsylvania, 1996
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctor - 1996
- Law Review: Duquesne University School of Law, Member
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Arts
- Major: History/Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Fayette County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Fayette County Health Center Authority, Solicitor
Past Employment Positions
- Hon. Ralph C. Warman of the Fayette County Court of Common Pleas, Law Clerk
- Horewitz, Cordero, Bowlen & Miele, Associate